Do you ship internationally?
Yes, I ship everywhere in the world (except for Ecuador, Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea). All orders will be automatically shipped to the address entered upon checkout, so please make sure you have entered your address accurately.
Do you accept credit card/debit card/PayPal?
Yes, I accept credit card, debit card, and PayPal. All prices are in USD but all currencies will be accepted at the current exchange rate.
Do you accept other currencies?
Yes, even though all prices are listed in USD, all currencies will be accepted at the current exchange rate.
When will my items arrive?
U.S. ShippingOrders usually take around 2-5 days to arrive depending on the type of shipping method used and location.
- Standarding Shipping: First Class Package Mail (USPS) deliveries range from 2-6 days.
- Priority Shipping: Priority Mail packages (USPS) are a quicker mode of shipping, deliveries can be expected between 2-4 days. If you need your items as soon as possible this is the best method of shipping.
- Free Shipping for orders over $100
International ShippingOrders usually take around 1-4 weeks to arrive depending on your location globally. Canada orders arrive in 1-2 weeks, orders from the rest of the world will range on region and method of shipping.
- Standard Shipping International: First Class Package International Mail (USPS) deliveries range from 1-4 weeks.
- Priority Shipping International: Priority Mail International (USPS) deliveries are expected in 6-10 business days.
CUSTOMS INFO FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Please be aware that there is a possibility of you being charged customs fees (a certain percentage of the price you paid for your order) when it arrives in your country. This varies from country to country, so please research your country's customs fees and be prepared for this. It is entirely out of my control and you are responsible for paying any customs fees charged to your package at your post office.
How are orders packaged?
- Most orders will arrive in boxes, bubble mailers or poly-mailers or flat mailers.
- 16x20 prints will be encased in protective plastic sleeves and rolled up shipped in cylindrical shipping tubes.
- Stickers will be shipped in a small rigid envelope for international orders.
What is your return/refund policy
All sales are final and I do not accept returns or exchanges, however if there is an issue with your order such as damaged items upon arrival please let me know and I will be happy to help you resolve it.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact me immediately if your item is damaged or if
you receive the wrong item, so that I can evaluate the issue and make it right.
For damaged items please provide me with an image of your damaged item and short explanation at email@example.com